Hello friends! I am excited about this blog! I have been nominated by my friend, Stephanie Eiler, for the Sunshine Blogger Award! You can see her posts at: citrusandsun.com (Thank you so much, Stephanie!)
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
It’s an award given to bloggers, by bloggers. To receive the award, the person nominating you must think that your blog is inspiring, positive, and/or uplifting.
I am excited, because, this is the third award I’ve been nominated for in the short time I’ve been blogging. It means so much to be recognized by the blogging community. I am so lucky to be a part of it!
So, once again, THANK YOU, Stephanie. You made my day by nominating me.
As part of the award, I must answer questions asked by my nominator. Here are Stephanie’s questions:
1. What do you love most about blogging?
2. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
3. Who is your favorite musical artist/band of all time?
4. What is your favorite place you have traveled to or visited?
5. Describe one of your favorite memories.
6. If you could have a conversation with anyone, living or not, who would it be and why?
7. What inspires you?
8. Describe your favorite space to work on your writing.
9, What is your ideal way to spend a morning when you do not have to work?
10. What is a movie that you could watch over and over again?
11. What is your favorite blog post you’ve ever written and why? Show us the link!
- I think what I love most about blogging is being able to help others struggling with Anxiety Disorders, or other mental illnesses. I want people to know they’re not alone in the fight, and if I can do something I love to do in the process, it’s a win-win!
- The Anxious Photog- I’m both anxious and a photographer. It’s not deeper than that. LOL.
- This is hard one! I love music so much. I honestly do not have an answer to this. I love everything from Queen, to Lady Gaga, to Pentatonix! (And everything in between.)
- I would have to say Chicago is at the top of my list. I love everything about that city, and can’t wait to go back again!
- To this day, my wedding day remains my favorite memory. I got married at 18, right out of high school. That was seven years ago. I can’t imagine living life without my husband by my side. He is my rock. My wedding day went as perfectly as I could’ve hoped, and I’ll forever cherish it.
- I would have to say the answer to this question would be: My grandmother. She passed away 11 years ago, and life’s never been the same since. I would love to just talk to her about everything and everyone in my life.
- So many things inspire me. I see art in everything. I always say that the weirdest things give me inspiration. For example: an outfit, a flower, a clock (yes, a clock), etc.
- My favorite spot to work is “my nest”. It’s my spot on the couch with my dogs laying beside me, and music playing.
- Honestly, I don’t work any mornings. I’m a photographer, and make my own schedule. But, on the days my husband is off, I love to spend the mornings relaxing and watching one of our shows before we start the day.
- My absolute favorite movie is RENT. I can put that on repeat and watch it all day long. In fact, that’s what I do on my house cleaning days. I can listen to the soundtrack everyday.
- My favorite blog post would probably have to be: “The “S” word is Important. Use it.” You can see it here: https://theanxiousphotog.blog/2017/05/27/i-love-the-s-word/I would like to nominate a couple people for this award:
1. Zoey Schvan at http://www.zoeyvaluated.com
2. Rhandilynn Holman at simplyradiant.wordpress.com
Here are your questions:
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What made you start blogging?
3. What is your favorite topic/category to blog about?
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?
5. What other hobbies do you have?
6. Who inspires you most in life?
7. What is your favorite weekend activity?
8. What is your favorite T.V. show?
9. Where do you want to go at least once in your life?
10. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
11. What blog post would you like to share with everyone?
Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/theanxiousphotog
Follow me on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/paige_butler_